Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ok, I'm back

Wow, it's been awhile, huh? I hope I still have one or two people reading this. If so, say hi so I know you're there!

Let's see, where to start? Well, I had a baby. That's pretty much it. I found out I was pregnant in April (right around that last post) and instantly fell into "morning" sickness. Those of you that are "lucky" enough to experience this particular joy of pregnancy, you know why morning is in quotes. If you are one of those people that doesn't know what I'm talking about, count your blessings and NEVER, EVER, EVER tell a woman who is going through it "Oh, I just felt a little queazy every once in a while". It doesn't help and it makes us want to stomp you.

Well, wouldn't you know it, I had an especially nasty stretch of about 6 months of it. Fun times. So, needless to say, the baking went on hold for a bit.

And then came Miss Quinn! All 9 pounds 10 oz of her!! She's now 12 weeks old and is doing wonderfully. She's a truly happy baby, good eater, and pretty decent sleeper. We're into a routine of sorts, which gives me a little bit of time to bake again.

So, that's it. Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment